用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 主题:英国查理三世国王2023年圣诞祝福献辞

字体:    回复
英国查理三世国王2023年圣诞祝福献辞
熊猫速汇(2023/12/26 10:16:19)  点击:22065  回复:0  IP:23.* * *
本地时间12月25日下午15:00,英国国王查理三世向全英和全世界英联邦国家发表2023年度的圣诞祝福演讲。这是他继位以来的第二次圣诞演讲。

英国查理三世国王2023年圣诞祝福献辞的中英文全文如下:
Many of the festivals of the great religions of the world are celebrated with a special meal. A chance for family and friends to come together across generations; the act of sharing food adding to conviviality and togetherness.

世界上许多伟大的节日都以特别的聚餐来庆祝的。这也是家人和朋友们跨代相聚的机会;分享美食为节日增添了欢乐和圆满。

For some, faith will be uppermost in their hearts. For others, it will be the joy of fellowship and the giving of presents. It is also a time when we remember those who are no longer with us and think also of those whose work of caring for others continues, even on this special day.

对一些人来说,信仰在他们心中是最重要的。对另一些人来说,则是欢聚和互赠礼物的喜乐。在这个特殊的日子里,我们也会缅怀那些已经离开我们的人,同时也会想起那些继续关爱他人的人。

This care and compassion we show to others is one of the themes of the Christmas story, especially when Mary and Joseph were offered shelter in their hour of need by strangers, as they waited for Jesus to be born.

我们对他人的关爱和同情是圣诞的主题之一,特别是当玛利亚和约瑟在等待耶稣降生时,陌生人在他们需要的时候为他们提供了庇护。

Over this past year my heart has been warmed by countless examples of the imaginative ways in which people are caring for one another - going the extra mile to help those around them simply because they know it is the right thing to do: at work and at home; within and across communities.

在过去的一年里,我的心被无数的事例所温暖,人们以富有想象力的方式相互关爱,不遗余力地帮助身边的人,只因为他们知道这样做是正确的:无论是在工作中还是在家里,无论是在社区内、还是在社区之间。

My wife and I were delighted when hundreds of representatives of that selfless army of people - volunteers who serve their communities in so many ways and with such distinction - were able to join us in Westminster Abbey for the coronation earlier this year.

今年早些时候,数百名无私奉献的代表们——以多种方式出色地服务于社区的志愿者——能够与我们一起在威斯敏斯特大教堂参加加冕典礼,我和我的妻子深表感激。

They are an essential backbone of our society. Their presence meant so much to us both and emphasised the meaning of coronation itself: above all, a call to us all to serve one another; to love and care for all.

他们是我们全社会不可或缺的中坚力量。他们的出席对我们来说意义非凡,同时也强调了加冕礼本身的意义:号召我们所有人相互服务,关爱所有人。

Service also lies at the heart of the Christmas story - the birth of Jesus who came to serve the whole world, showing us by his own example how to love our neighbour as ourselves.

服务也是圣诞的核心——耶稣的诞生是为了服务整个世界,他以自己的榜样向我们展示了如何爱邻如己。

Throughout the year, my family have witnessed how people of all ages are making a difference to their communities. This is all the more important at a time of real hardship for many, when we need to build on existing ways to support others less fortunate than ourselves.

在这一年里,我的家人见证了各个年龄段的人们如何为他们的社区做出贡献。在许多人面临实际困难的时候,这一点显得尤为重要,因为我们需要在现有的基础上为比我们更不幸的人提供支持。

Because out of God's providence we are blessed with much, and it is incumbent on us to use this wisely.

因为在主的眷顾下,我们得到了很多,而我们有责任明智地利用这些。

However, service to others is but one way of honouring the whole of creation which, after all, is a manifestation of the divine. This is a belief shared by all religions.

然而,为他人服务只是尊重主造美好万物的一种方式,毕竟万物相互效力是圣灵的显现。这是所有宗教的共同信念。

To care for this creation is a responsibility owned by people of all faiths and of none. We care for the Earth for the sake of our children's children.

爱护万物是所有信仰和非信仰者的责任。我们爱护地球也是为了我们的子孙后代。

During my lifetime I have been so pleased to see a growing awareness of how we must protect the Earth and our natural world as the one home which we all share.

在我有生之年,我非常高兴地看到,人们越来越意识到,我们必须保护地球和我们的自然世界,因为这是我们共同的家园。

I find great inspiration now from the way so many people recognise this - as does the Christmas story, which tells us that angels brought the message of hope first to shepherds. These were people who lived simply amongst others of God's creatures. Those close to nature were privileged that night.

现在,许多人都认识到了这一点,这给了我很大的启发——圣诞也告诉我们,天使首先把希望的信息带给了牧羊人。这些牧羊人与上帝的其他生灵一起过着简单的生活。那天晚上,那些亲近自然的人更享荣耀。

And at a time of increasingly tragic conflict around the World, I pray that we can also do all in our power to protect each other. The words of Jesus seem more than ever relevant: 'Do to others as you would have them do to you.'

在世界各地的冲突日益惨烈之际,我祈祷我们也能竭尽全力保护彼此。耶稣的话似乎比以往任何时候都更有意义:你们愿意人怎样待你们,你们也要怎样待人。

Such values are universal, drawing together our Abrahamic family of religions, and other belief systems, across the Commonwealth and wider world. They remind us to imagine ourselves in the shoes of our neighbours, and to seek their good as we would our own.

这种价值观是普世的,它将我们亚伯拉罕各教大家庭以及英联邦和更广阔的世界各信仰体系联系在一起。时刻提醒我们要设身处地地为他人着想,像为自己着想一样为他们谋福利。

So on this Christmas Day, my heart and my thanks go to all who are serving one another; all who are caring for our common home; and all who see and seek the good of others, not least the friend we do not yet know. In this way, we bring out the best in ourselves.

因此,在这个圣诞节,我衷心感谢所有为彼此服务的人们;感谢所有关心我们共同家园的人们;感谢所有看到并寻求他人福祉的人们,尤其是为我们尚未认识的人着想。这样,我们就能展现出最好的自己。

I wish you a Christmas of 'peace on Earth and goodwill to all', today and always.'

我祝愿所有的人有一个“世界和平、人人友善”的圣诞节,今天如此,永远如此!
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 回复:英国查理三世国王2023年圣诞祝福献辞
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找