A day is a miniature of eternity. 一天是永恒的缩影。 |
Don’t bother me. 別煩我。 |
He talks as if he were the head of the office.他说话的口气像办公室主任似的。 |
I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我。 |
I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 |
May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗? |
Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 |
Think nothing of it. 别放在心上。 |
Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭? |
闻声知鸣鸟,闻言见人心。 A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk. |
处于困境时可以看出谁是自己的朋友. At need one sees who his friend is. |
顺从者被命运领着走,执拗者被命运赶着走。 Fate leads the willing but drives the stubborn. |
我从不认为安逸和快乐就是生活本身的目的. I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself. |
爱情不分贫贱与富贵. Love lives in cottages as well as in courts. |
打铁要趁热. Strike the iron while it is hot. |
对我来说,信念意味着不担心。 To me, faith means not worrying. |
我完全同意。 I couldn't agree more |
对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。 "Sorry,it's broken.You have to use the stairs." |
天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。 I'll go skiing of the weather permits. |
那个公司在哪儿? Where's the company? |
account n. 账目;账户;计算;vt./vi. 说明 |
chunk n. 厚块 |
domestic a. 家的,家庭的;本国的;n. 佣人 |
gloomy a. 黑暗的;郁闷的 |
literally ad. 照字义地,逐字地 |
outbreak n. 爆发 |
rail n. 栏杆;横杆;vi. 责骂 |
squeeze vt./vi. 挤,榨 |
vanquish vt. 征服,击败 |
英国伦敦华人社区 (London Chinese) 是在英国注册的非盈利性组织网站,注册号:SC375780
网站服务资质:英国大学和学院招生服务中心(UCAS)编号:68847 英国签证移民署(OISC)编号:F201300767
London Chinese © 2011 - 2021. All rights reserved. 网站已经正常运行 3312 天 (已超过 10 年) 关于英国伦敦华人社区 意见反馈
本站部分信息由互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容。 免责申明